"Thank you for applying but..." Jobs
- Goldman Sachs
- Two Sigma
- Jane Street
Clubs that "weren't a good fit"
- Wharton Undergraduate Finance Club
- Wharton Investment & Trading Group
- Oracle Senior Society
- Bell Senior Society
Everyday L of Life
- Emailed a professor while inebriated once... oof...
Thing I've Learned That Will Still Matter in Ten Years
- Your GPA and where you went to school don't matter. It's who you met and how you grew as a person. That's how everyday should be. Just become a better version of yourself.
Books I've Read For Fun
- IT by Stephen King
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The Innovators by Walter Isaacson
Things I'm Proud of That You Won't See on a Resume
- I'm an ambassador for a lot of music artists and interview them pretty often.
- I'm a radio show host.
- I mentor a lot of people informally and I'm really proud of what they have accomplished.
- Make my tongue into a 3 leaf clover/taco bowl
- Fold complex origami
Quirks That Make Me Who I Am
- Listening to EDM and headbanging in public
- Folding origami structures for the hell of it
- Climbing rooftops to see views
- Hypothesizing crazy scenarios just for fun
Things I've Done That Pushed Me Out of my Comfort Zone
- Cold emailed an artist a music track
- Tried acting in various cultural shows
Failures That Seemed Like the End of the World Back Then But Don't Matter in Hindsight
- Not getting into MIT
- Not getting a proper internship freshman or sophomore year
Leap of Faith
- Going to an music festival with someone I met over the internet from Hong Kong