"Thank you for applying but..." jobs
Failure That Seemed Like the End of the World Back Then But Doesn't Matter in Hindsight
- I received a 2.7 GPA in my sophomore Fall semester when I was pre-med.
Everyday L of Life
- Forgetting my keys
Thing I've Learned That Will Still Matter in 10 Years
- The biggest takeaway from my time at Penn in undergrad is that there is no one set path to success. Oftentimes, it's easy to get carried away and feel pressured for not attending the same OCR session as your colleagues or studying something unconventional. The fact is, we're all different people with different interests and passions with our varied backgrounds. I'm a huge advocate of people following their passions - once you recognize your passion and follow it, you'll find a way to make things work even when times are tough.
Leap of Faith
- Working full time on my company instead of going with the traditional route of most Penn students
Memories I Made While I Wasn't Studying/Working
- Being Campus Director for Hult Prize at Penn and the Executive Director for Hult Prize Ivy
- Golfing for Penn
Thing I've Done That Pushed Me Out of my Comfort Zone
- I was really quiet coming into college so I made myself join the Daily Pennsylvanian so I could comfortably talk to people who I've never met before by interviewing them for articles
Thing I'm Proud of That You Won't See on a Resume
- I make pretty yummy banana bread!