"Thank you for applying but..." Jobs
- Facebook Data Science
Club that "wasn't a good fit"
- Student Federal Credit Union
Things I Swore I'd Finish But Never Did
- Most things but thankfully this is not one of them!
Everyday L's of Life
- I went to the Quad's front desk in a towel after showering because I locked myself out
- Dropped my new phone in a toilet at King's Court
- Showed up two hours late to multiple midterms
Failure That Seemed Like the End of the World Back Then But Don't Matter in Hindsight
- I got 20% on a final exam (aka the bottom 10th percentile), and I seriously thought I was going to fail the class.
Thing I've Learned That Will Still Matter in 10 Years
- There are no wrong decisions because everything happens for a reason.
Thing I'm Proud of That You Won't See on a Resume
- Despite living 2000+ miles away from each other, my boyfriend from high school and I have been together for 5.5 years and still going strong.
Things I've Done That Pushed Me Out of My Comfort Zone
- Took my first computer science class (and got slayed)
- Interned at an insurance company in Texas
- Lived in Hong Kong for two months
Leap of Faith
- Moving across the country and going to the East Coast for the first time to study at Penn
- Climbing rocks oddly well
- Knowing the best thrift stores and boba places in Los Angeles