"Thank you for applying but..." Jobs
- Morgan Stanley
- J.P. Morgan
- Restaurant Brands International
- Goldman Sachs
Clubs that "weren't a good fit"
- Wharton Council
- Marketing Undergraduate Students Establishment
- International Affairs Association
- MGMT 100 TA
- Delta Sigma Pi
Things I Swore I'd Finish But Never Did
- Reading IT/Game of Thrones
- Cleaning my room/unpacking
- Cooking with my Instant Pot
- Using the rowing machine I bought on Black Friday
Everyday L's of Life
- Sleeping in class
- Midnight UberEats/Postmate Orders
- Submitting/Finishing Assignments with minutes to spare
- Messy eating/general sloppiness/not cleaning
- Cutting my finger on an avocado
- Having my water bottle explode in class after I filled it with carbonated water
- Waking up after class starts
Failure That Seemed Like the End of the World Back Then But Doesn't Matter in Hindsight
- Getting a 2.75 GPA during my second semester
Things I've Learned That Will Still Matter in 10 Years
- Time is both short and unpredictable, the worst can happen at any moment so it's important to make the most of it.
- Going to/needing therapy is ok.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- I love to teach.
Books I've Read For Fun
- Big Little Lies
- Shoe Dog
- When Breath Becomes Air
- A Monster Calls
- Bird Box
- Crazy Rich Asians
- Young Money
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- One of Us is Lying
- Holding Up the Universe
- The Hate U Give
- Turtles All The Way Down
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before
- Eleanor & Park
- All The Bright Places
Quirks That Make Me Who I Am
- I like to credit card churn and rack up sign up bonuses.
- I hate the heat.
- Huge TV and Movie Buff
- I only listen to Top 40 / Popular Music.
- I'm can't keep up with all the memes / never understood snapchat.
- I compulsively buy things when they go on sale.
Things I've Done That Pushed Me Out of My Comfort Zone
- Going to CAPS for the first time
- Taking CIS110/Law School Class/LALS Classes
- Reneging on my Junior year internship
- Living in Charlotte, NC & Bay Area, CA during my summers
- Joining Cipactli and becoming more integrated into the Latinx community
Leaps of Faith
- Applying to a fly-in program my senior year of high school called PEEP from a school I hadn't heard of but seemed great
- Leaving Florida for the first time on the trip
- Hearing about Wharton for the first time thru PEEP
- Making Penn my first choice for the Questbridge College Match ranking after PEEP